FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Signatures - below posts?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i reserve my opinion. (dang I voted first...)

Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
It's not a problem here at work as we are on broad bean, but still on dial up at home and some forums that allow sigs take forever to download if they are allowed to get OTT.

Seeing a joke (or political statement or whatever) the first time is ok, but to repeat it on every post you make? :roll:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Problem with sigs is the amount and content. Pictures and .gif's are way annoying, IMO. If you're gonna allow it, text only please and limit the number of characters to 50 or so, if possible...

·
Super Moderator
3,954 Posts
twowheelnut said:
Problem with sigs is the amount and content. Pictures and .gif's are way annoying, IMO. If you're gonna allow it, text only please and limit the number of characters to 50 or so, if possible...
+1

How many times does anyone need to see a graphic in a sig? Put it up as an avatar if it's that important. KISS on the sigs.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
twowheelnut said:
+1
+1

·
Registered
124 Posts
twowheelnut said:
+1
+1
+1

·
Registered
71 Posts
twowheelnut said:
+1
+1
+1
+1

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Above post by unknown poster. Click on the link at your own peril.

david1300

1 - 14 of 14 Posts