FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be selling the wing in the next few weeks. If I do, should I put my money down on the bike the dealer is getting for the floor and pay full MSRP or the $500 and go through the PDP? If I go through PDP the dealer said he will come down on the price but does not know how long it will take before it comes in.

I will not be "bikeless" while waiting. But I do like the idea of getting one in Aug.

What would you do?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,364 Posts
I'd surf the market for somebody who buys one finds it not to their liking, and wants to sell it. You'd save quite a bit of dough. Then again, if money's no object, you'll probably be able to find one at a dealer, somewhere.

You asked what I'd do. :mrgreen:




:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, 06. Saw the invoice, they are slated to get in an A model in Aug. I'm stopping by there on the way home from work today, maybe I'll go there for lunch.

Mike
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top