FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the September Bike of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
My 73 Z1900, Pretty much stock. The one in the middle is my 73, the one in front is a 74 which I also did but now my friend has it. His wife bought it for his birthday a few years ago.About the only mod is a Dyna 2000 ignition with Dyna coils and a relay which operates the ignition. This is the first z1 I restored around 12 years ago. Allways loved the Z1. I have rebuilt 6 in the last 10 years and currently working on another 73 for a friend and starting a 75 for me now. I had a Z1 in San Diego (Navy) back in 74 and had to get it back to Minneapolis so a friend of mine who also had a Z1 came with. He lived in northern Mn. Since it was October we had to go across to Texas and then straight up to Mn which added a couple hundred miles, about 2,400 total. We did that in 36 hours with about 6 hours of sleep and averaged just under 100MPH. Saw one cop in Texas who pointed his finger at us like a gun as we passed. Slowed down until we realized he was not coming. This was during the dreaded 55MPH limit . He fell asleep in Iowa at 2 am. Lucky the rumble strips woke him up. Great bike
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
The CB750 is my other friends which I helped him with last summer. A before photo before rebuild.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Crazy, very nice Kwacker there, always liked them , just classic, beautiful lines, thanks for sharing !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts