FJR Owners Forum banner

September 2022 BOTM

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Bluelitenin 
#1 ·
Welcome to the September Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Congrats to our August winner, @BeardBarreBokeh

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#3 ·
With @BeardBarreBokeh's fancy schmancy photos out of contention 😂 ... here's my Honda Africa Twin (again), absolutely great motorcycle, even better bike now, after the 1000km break in period, and now when I can get all 100 ponies running and pop a wheelie or two ;).
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#5 ·
Here is my 2013. Two of the pictures were taken on a two week cross country ride from West Virginia out to Laguna Seca in California. Some of the additional mods were put on by the previous owner, like two brothers exhaust, heli risers,tank protector, and Givi case. I have added a tune the ECU mainly for the cruise limits being removed. I added two different sets of foot pegs for long rides. I bought both Seargent and RDL seats. I added a dash shelf with phone and GPS holders. I mounted and wired a dual camera dash cam set up from Thinkware I also added reflective decals to the side cases and the side fairings. So far the most memorable rIde was the cross country ride. We did 6641 miles in two weeks endured temps as high as 122 degrees through the desert out west. I also have one Iron butt under my belt on this steed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.