FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Looks like your leg's feeling better, then?

:crylarf: :crylarf: :crylarf: :crylarf: :crylarf:

(now everyone in my office thinks I ate at Taco Bell last night :roll: uh, nevermind)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Liquid, yes, thanks for noticing. I just kinda rigged up an old knee protector along with the boots to support the break. As you can see I did get a little creative in my down time to come up with energy alternatives.
Always thinking. Someone tells me to "Blow it out my ass" I look for the rainbow.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The problem is not Iran or Venezuela.
The problem are refineries, big oil traders and speculators that are making huge fortunes with all this.
Because of them I must keep my FJR for too long in the garage :-(

PS - And of course Dubya is helping prices to escalate throwing fire to the gasoline with his stupid - or maybe not... - declarations on Iran.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Re: dude with megaphone up his ass--who are these people? Where do they come from? Perhaps more importantly, where are they going, and is it going to be anywhere around where I live?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Miguel, at this point in time I am still testing many options. Liquids advice on Taco Time is being considered. Different funnel sizes, one wonders if I "Blue Dart" it with a smaller funnel will that achieve maximum thrust. I have to do most the research under cover to avoid the efforts of big oil trying sabotage my efforts. I've named the project "FJR" (Fart Jumping Research) in honor if this site and a great bike. :wink:

PS. If you play with your volume knob trying short quick turns off and on it will give you an idea of what I am trying to acheive for short hops in town. Leave turned way loud and you will get a sample of freeway duty.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thank you for your expert's point of view.
Maybe this is a litle embarrassing question but do you fill comfortable (I stress "comfortable" not "happy"...) with the funnel in your ass?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I haveheard that consuming variable amounts of sparkling water, the 'effect' can be enhanced; sort of a super charge. This would lead to long threads similar to those developed obout which type of oil or filter is best, concerning the best brand of sparkling water to use. :shock: Then one would also have to contemplate the best filter elements, in case of excess gas. O Boy 8)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@miguel, the funnel is no big deal. With a good "Tail wind" (no pun intended) the feeling can be quite rewarding. :oops:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Bloody hell, I opened that up and we have visitors next to me..... I'll never learn.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Never let it be said that motorcyclists are not environmentally friendly and always in persuit of answers to our continuing dependence on fossil fuels.
Bloody well done chaps! More experimentation in this vein is certainly in order. With that in mind, it's off to the local Mexican eatery for me!
All in the name of science. :crylarf:

·
Registered
405 Posts
If one could mount wheels on cows, with a trailer attached to the tail, the energy crisis would be over. On second thought, maybe put the trailer up front.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts