FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
@zzzzip - what kind of crack is that? Those guys from Chicago are notorious for retaliation... remember Al Capone? :shock:

iRIDE1300, I think zzzzip means that, " heard the other rides are pretty good until the guys from Chicago show up" .... then they get even better!!! :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zzzzip said:
I had a good time on the SW-FOG last June in New Mexico.

I've heard the other rides are pretty good until the guys from Chicago show up.
... and then they kick ass! I understand zzzzip, I would be upset too if I lived in a place called Misery. 8) Go CUBS!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FJRscorpion said:
@zzzzip - what kind of crack is that? Those guys from Chicago are notorious for retaliation... remember Al Capone? :shock:

iRIDE1300, I think zzzzip means that, " heard the other rides are pretty good until the guys from Chicago show up" .... then they get even better!!! :wink:
I am sure that is what he meant.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If only you guys were bass... I'd have a stringer full! Talk about hook, line, and sinker.

Just kidding and hoping to get a rise! I will definitely try this bait again.

Seriously, I am signed up for the CFO and look forward to meeting some new friends. I had a blast at the SW-FOG and got to hang with some really great folks. Hope to do it again.

zzzzip

PS-- I love Chicago and Lake Michigan area. Wish it was as close as St. Louis.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts