FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just phoned up Rider GMAC insurance ad was told that they have no listing or coverage for the 2006 FJR1300. Does anyone out there use this company for their insurance coverage for their FJR>

John F

·
Registered
737 Posts
jdfsau1741 said:
I just phoned up Rider GMAC insurance ad was told that they have no listing or coverage for the 2006 FJR1300. Does anyone out there use this company for their insurance coverage for their FJR>

John F
I called GMAC last week ( I'm in OK ) and got a quote for an '06 FJR. I took insurance with State Farm...$100 less than GMAC. I know GMAC does not cover all states.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've used GMAC since 97', including an 03' and my current 05' FJR. Maybe they don't have the 06' listed yet, or maybe it's their way of saying "later" to future FJR policies. :?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have GMAC on my bikes here in Oklahoma. They gave me a phone quote on my not yet arrived FJR. I was having my 2002 FLHTPI removed (I sold it) and asked about the cost difference for the new FJR. Price was about $22 more. Other bikes covered are 2004 Suzuki DL650 and 1980 FLH. Just liability and uninsured motorist on those two. Comp and Collison added to the FJR.

Harvey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts