FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-rmcycle/gallery/Yamaha_FJR_1300_solo_leather.jpg

Seat for sale is just like the one pictured except it doesn't have the goofy tag dangling off it. My seat looks a bit better than the picture, the one pictured MAY be vinyl. Passenger seat is stock and covered in leather to match front. Waterproof raincover is included.

Custom fit for 200lbs, 31" inseam, but should work for anyone 180-230lbs with 29-33" inseam. Seat is like new and regularly cleaned and conditioned with only 10,000 miles. Seat is firm (not hard like a Corbin), and I doubt the miles I put on it have worn down the seat any. Current price new is $594 to your door after you screw around taking pictures of your butt, send in your original seat, and wait several weeks for your new seat. (If Rick tells you 3 weeks, he really means 8 weeks.)

My price to your stateside door is $450!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Financing? Rebate? Everything must go!? Manager ain't coming off the roof till...... I'm broke, damn these group buys!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Amain:

i am intersted in the Seat, i have had a seat (for my Concours) sent to me from the States with no problems.
I located just west of Toronto, Ontario.
can you get the price for shipping?
Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me check on that, Eric. I don't have it boxed up yet to know the weight. I'll put you first in line for the seat until I get an answer for you. I've never done this crossing borders thing before, it would probably be easiest if you pay using Paypal. Send me a PM through this board and let me know if you have another idea. Give me your complete name and address, postal zone and whatever and I'll check it out.

·
Registered
92 Posts
seat

I would like to be the 2. in row for the seat. I live in NM ; Alamogordo 88310. Please let me know what the shipping wil be. You can kontakt me by E-Mail MarcPoest AT gmx.de

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts