FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone out there know of anyone or a link where I can purchase new or use I dont care rear crash guards for my 2007fjr1300 amazon doesn't have them or ebay I tried g-gaza they dont have any .

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
1,158 Posts
How about These?

Oh, but I see they are for Gen 1. Will that make a difference, I wonder?

·
Registered
2007 FJR1300A
2,830 Posts
Looks like 905 might have a pair in stock. They are likely the ones they were building for me before I got fed up and bought something else

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Geez they look like they stick out past the bags and rider's pegs so far they gotta be taking away some lean angle. Or is just the camera angle?

EDIT: Maybe not, they're up much higher.

·
Registered
2007 FJR1300A
2,830 Posts
Geez they look like they stick out past the bags and rider's pegs so far they gotta be taking away some lean angle. Or is just the camera angle?

EDIT: Maybe not, they're up much higher.
They are up a lot higher, doubt that they would hit before the rider pegs

Reactions: Whooshka

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I have these on my '06, and can attest that I have had Orion down to the shoulder on my tires, and have not even scraped the footpeg nipple! So, no, these will not drag, unless you are already down!

Fuel tank Motorcycle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

• Helpful
Reactions: Whooshka

·
Premium Member
2022 FJR
45 Posts
When I ordered my T-Rex crash bars, they said that the bag guards were going back into production early fall. She said to check back in late August or early September.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Don't worry, Rooster. Someone here who knows way more about all the Gens, will tell us if these will work. I just don't know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the look of the crash bar that is exactly what I want just curious how long is it as I might know someone who could fabricate a set for me

·
Premium Member
2022 FJR
45 Posts
I am definitely an if I want it, I want it now person. Unfortunately, most manufacturers are in the same situation with shortages and I'm having to learn to be patient.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts