FJR Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am already logged in but everytime i go to view someone's pics I am redirected to a screen that asks me to log in...quite annoying....Whats up with that?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
me too

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dunno, had the same issue since day 1 and no resolution.
Want to remember asking "admin" and never got a reply.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
it happens a lot, try and use a different browser, i.e. Chrome, Opera

...it never happens when browsing on my Android phone, and the experience is much better when viewing pictures on the phone, once you open the first one you just swipe left or right for the rest of the pictures, on PC is cumbersome you have to open and close each and every one :-(

·
Registered
247 Posts
it happens a lot, try and use a different browser, i.e. Chrome, Opera

. :-(
It also happens to me and I use Chrome.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have figured it out..no thanks to the Adnin....It seems when you log in..you must click the "remember me" box..otherwise you get the run around with re-logins when you go to view pics...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well I have figured it out..no thanks to the Adnin....It seems when you log in..you must click the "remember me" box..otherwise you get the run around with re-logins when you go to view pics...
Glad for you but I tried that "remember me" multiple times also. As well as different browsers and PC to laptop, etc.
I still need to log in again to see pics, so now just don't try to look at pics on this forum.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad for you but I tried that "remember me" multiple times also. As well as different browsers and PC to laptop, etc.
I still need to log in again to see pics, so now just don't try to look at pics on this forum.
Well ****..it isnt working now..it did work one time but now its the same bullshit...My phone is fine but my desktop computer is where I am having this issue...PITA...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Weird stuff here.

What happens to me on my PC or Mac, is when I click on an individual thumbnail pic, it blows up and I can see it, but when I back out a click, the entire post is covered by an opaque black screen.

I have to back out another click and re-enter the specific thread if I want to click on another photo (as many posts with photos have more than one).

·
Premium Member
7,796 Posts
Other forums I visit have newer features that let you click on one pic and cycle through any others the poster put up. I don't know if those are Verticalscope forums though or what operating software they're running.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Other forums I visit have newer features that let you click on one pic and cycle through any others the poster put up. I don't know if those are Verticalscope forums though or what operating software they're running.
Same here Ray..Only on this forum have i encountered this issue...BTW I am STBNE fomerly on ST-Owners...Trying to get Admin to change my screen name...:wink2:

·
Premium Member
2007 FJR A Model
7,905 Posts
Same here Ray..Only on this forum have i encountered this issue...BTW I am STBNE fomerly on ST-Owners...Trying to get Admin to change my screen name...:wink2:
Admin replied to your request in the other thread saying that username STBNE is already used here. It's shown in all lower case tho. Are you sure that's not you? I'm going to send you a PM with a couple snippets, let's see what we can figure out, eh?

·
Registered
133 Posts
The website uses tracking cookies, blocking trackers and cookies can also be the source of the "problem". Outdated website code and new browsers don't play nicely either.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Welcome to the “club”!!!

Been that way for as long as I can remember (which isn’t very long) , tried all their suggestions, still doesn’t work and only on this site ! I just figured the moderators were canadien and this was some kind of jealous revenge for us “merican’s” getting the fastest color red bikes. But I could be wrong 🙄

Reactions: FjrjrF

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm glad someone started this thread. This has been an irritation for me since the beginning. I hope the admin get this fixed.

Reactions: Boyitgobob

·
Registered
106 Posts
Had to login just to respond here. I use a Chromebook and a Chrome browser and see the same problem, my work around is to "Right Click" on the pic or thumbnail (call it what you will) and choose "Open in New Tab." That way you can view the pic and just close the tab when your done. Then the tab you are surfing this site with stays open for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts