FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was born, my father was in a Bar. He gets a call on the bar's phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar because, he announces, his wife has just produced a baby boy weighing 25 pounds,
Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but Dad just shrugs, "That's about average in our Family".
Congratulations showered him from all around and many exclamations of "WOW!" were heard. One woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains.
Two weeks later Dad returns to the bar. The bartender says "Say, you're the father of that baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been makin' bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. We were gonna call you ... so how much does he weigh now?"
Dad answers, "Seventeen pounds."
The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born.
Dad takes a slow swig from his pint, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans in to the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised."

IT'S BLOODY TRUE I TELL YA !!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Some people with a really nasty sence of humour may say they threw the best bit away. But I am to much of a gentleman to suggest such a thing. ( Only joking ) :oops:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Zumerzet Farmer want's to Marry a woman that's moved down from the town.
He ask's her if may be they could marry.
"You will need to have lot's of money" She tells him.
So for a year he works every hour he can. Goes back to her and tells her he has £10,000 in Bank.
"We will need a big house if I am to marry you" She tells him.
Off he goes again. Works for another year to get more money for mortgage.
He tells her he has found and brought a 4 bed room house for them.
"You will need a 12 inch dick" she says.
"That's it" says the farmer,
"I have had enough now. If you think I am gona cut 5 inches off the end of that , you got to be joking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts