FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While it is entirely possible I've missed something obvious, I can't for the life of me get access to the previous site archives. I was particularly looking for a thread / series of posts that I remember gave a comparision of oil performance of popular, currently used oils. The comparision I think was based on a formal rating of wear, bearing material marking / deformation and the relative deterioration of oils with use.

Can anyone help with accessing the old site archives and perhaps this information.

Cheers
Lenz

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes indeed, what the bloody hell happened to FJR02 and FJR04 archives? Joos! You admonish us to search there on the home page, but no links there any more to the archives.

Am I a wanker and just can't see it? Ok, don't answer that first bit, just the latter. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks David, I take back everything I said about those slow black bikes. :mrgreen:

So, did I miss the archive links, or are they not on the home page or search page?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The archive links are not on our new home page and never have been

A bit short sighted of our mate Joos I think

But we forgive him

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I can't find them on the home page either, but have never looked there previously. I just have them in 'My favourites' - and do use them pretty often too.

It is an oversight to not have them referenced and linked on the Home Page, IMHO.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well, consider the oversight corrected on my part. Now in the favorites where I can reference them more easily.

Thanks mates. :ale:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aus. TSI

I've just spent an hour searching again for the Service Bulletin. I have a poor-quality print out dated July 15/03 from a posting by "Slugger". Someone recently asked me for a copy and I'll be darned if I can find it in the archives.

??

Kasey

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's it - thanks. Looks to be better quality than the copy I have.

Kasey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts