FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
1,302 Posts
Welcome to the Horde! Be among Friends!

Great bike!! Beautiful scenery!!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
It would be nice if there was a translate feature to each post. I feel I am missing great stuff from Bruca!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahoj sousede😃,také máš pěknou mašinku👍. Potřebujeme se potkat na silnicích, občas bloudíme ve vaší domovině.
Ahoj sousede😃,také máš pěknou mašinku👍. Potřebujeme se potkat na silnicích, občas bloudíme ve vaší domovině.
Nemůžu čekat. Jsme tak blízko.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello neighbor😃, you also have a nice machine👍. We need to meet on the roads, sometimes we wander in your homeland.
It would be nice if there was a translate feature to each post. I feel I am missing great stuff from Bruca!
copy/paste here Google Translate

Nemůžu čekat. Jsme tak blízko.
I can't wait. We are so close.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Translate.google.com says that Bruca wrote:
Hello neighbor😃, you also have a nice machine👍. We need to meet on the roads, sometimes we wander in your homeland.

BTW - welcome from Michigan, to a forum I don't get to spend enough time in. Ride safe and know you have friends if you ever ride in the states.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Yes, I am well-versed in using Google translate... Like I said, it would be nice to have that feature built into our forum.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
No worries, Bruca! We are all brothers here!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts