For sale is a DynoJet Power Commander V setup for a 2013-2015 Yamaha FJR-1300 (-A or -ES model doesn't matter).

It says it is for "13-14" FJR's (i.e. 2013 and 2014) on the box, but I think that's because the previous owner bought it before DynoJet had updated their labeling. This is definitely the right PCV for a 2015 FJR:

Works perfectly, but I didn't need it on my 2015 FJR-1300ES any longer.

Does not include USB interface cable. You'll need one with a USB Mini connector, as well as PC running the appropriate DynoJet software, for programming the PCV.

Install isn't too difficult. If you can handle plugging in a new sensor or basic wiring, you'll be fine. Printed instructions included, and DynoJet has a good install video on their website and on YouTube.

Price is US$100, no additional 3% for PayPal fees this time. That's right, straight up US$100 and it's yours, shipping included.

PayPal or USPS money order accepted.

Canadian customers: Let's forget about the currency conversion fees and extra shipping charges this time. PayPal me US$100, and it's yours. Shipping to Canada via USPS First Class Package International service.

This is a used item - no warranty, no returns, refunds, or exchanges, but I'll insure the shipment for purchase value.

PM me about local pickup if you live in/near Albuquerque, NM or will be passing through.