FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
The power commander isn't out yet for the 06...but I would be very interested in other people's experience about reducing vibes from about 4200rpm and above. That is the ONLY complaint I have right now...granted I only have about 300 miles on the bike thus far...I've put on a throttlemeister, thicker grips, barbarian mod...still have the vibes though.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Make sure your bars, steering stem nut and fork clamp bolts are all torqued to spec. That made a noticeable vibe reduction on mine. I don't have any of that other stuff on mine and it is quite smooth. It might get smoother still if I do a TBS.

·
Registered
336 Posts
20valves said:
Make sure your bars, steering stem nut and fork clamp bolts are all torqued to spec. That made a noticeable vibe reduction on mine. I don't have any of that other stuff on mine and it is quite smooth. It might get smoother still if I do a TBS.
Sorry--newbie here--what a TBS?

GaryK

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
lenz said:
Just got an image of an industrial strength "sex aid" --- probably runs on compressed air too :shock: :crylarf:..........not that theres anything wrong with that.
She bought me a real nice compressor for Christmas '04. Lady knows what she wants and how to get it. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.