FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FJR1300A
3,212 Posts
When it comes to things like vehicle registration it is inefficient to have so many different ways to accomplish the same basic task. This is only one small example in a huge number of common every day tasks that 50 state governments perform differently with the end result being the same. Think about it.
I'm not sure that we need the federal government trying to decide what the best way is for states to do things that fall under their authority. The fed has enough trouble with the things they are already responsible for.

·
Registered
2007 FJR 1300A
54 Posts
I did! Waiting to get a few more rides under my belt before I post in the new members intro thread. Really happy with my purchase so far. Just installed the T-Rex luggage bars and I'm waiting for my R Gaza engine guards but they're taking a long time to ship.
Congratulations on what sounds like a great score. I'm elated with mine and this "getting acquainted" period has been very satisfying :)

Good on you for getting protection. I'm holding out for T Rex engine guards but we'll see.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
9,957 Posts
When it comes to things like vehicle registration it is inefficient to have so many different ways to accomplish the same basic task. This is only one small example in a huge number of common every day tasks that 50 state governments perform differently with the end result being the same. Think about it.
You speak as if the federal gov't is efficient at anything. Nah, I prefer the states do it. At least it's inefficient locally.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
9,957 Posts
I did! Waiting to get a few more rides under my belt before I post in the new members intro thread. Really happy with my purchase so far. Just installed the T-Rex luggage bars and I'm waiting for my R Gaza engine guards but they're taking a long time to ship.
Congrats! Did you get the '08? Let's see some pics!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Congratulations on what sounds like a great score. I'm elated with mine and this "getting acquainted" period has been very satisfying :)

Good on you for getting protection. I'm holding out for T Rex engine guards but we'll see.
My first choice would be the T-Rex over the R Gaza but I contacted T-Rex and they said: "There are scheduled to come off the production line beginning of next year." I don't really want to wait that long.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts