FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice pictures! From one photographer to another...how did you score that great photo from the lower right fariing? (high285-1.jpg)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pictures! From one photographer to another...how did you score that great photo from the lower right fariing? (high285-1.jpg)
By holding the camera just right and hanging as low as I can. I have tried this shot many time before. So I knew exactly where to hold the camera and position the shot. But to get this 1 shot I took 7! :eek: I only do this on long, straight, boring roads with little or no traffic. I also have a very small camera. A Canon SD400. Small enough for me to hold and operate with one hand. Actually it is easy. But be careful. :D

John

·
Registered
409 Posts
That looks like a great trip John. I road up through there about 30 years ago. The Black Canyon hasn't changed much. :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great pictures; I'm jealous. But, I must say, I have pictures that may rival that trip. Admittedly, though, this trip wasn't on my FJR. My brother-in-law and I took a trip to Virginia right at the peak of the fall colors, and it was breathtaking. I didn't buy my FRJ until this year.

Here's a link to my unfinished (overly complicated) website, with the pictures from the major trips we've taken. Click on the shaded states to see the trips....

http://home.comcast.net/~chris.freet/mc/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts