FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, it's that time again ! Another year over and some great riding memories filed away !
As per previous threads I started in years past, please post your best pics of the year with a quick description of the pic. Same rules as before, NO drivway pics ( We don't care how cool that 05 looks sitting in your driveway ! ), no parking lot pics etc. Your FJR must be somewhere on a road trip :lol:
I hope we get some good pics as in years past, it's great to see pics of FJR's all over the world.
And let me be the first to wish ya'll a happy new year and miles of smiles in the year ahead! 8)

A 10 day spring run through the southwest with a couple of great riding friends, Monument Valley in the background!

Another great run at the WFO meet in Washington with old and new friends !

Post 'em up please !!
[/img]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Guys, I have nothing to post but keep those grat piccies coming Pleeeease!

·
Registered
721 Posts

Wales in October

·
Registered
163 Posts
Highway 245, April '05, just west of Sequoia National Park, CA

Secret Road #7, overlooking Malibu, CA, November '05

Yours truly on Highway 58, west of McKittrick, CA, December '05

Sherman Pass Road, July, '05.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Definitely the most expensive picture of the year.
Cross country trip this summer in Manitoba, mosquito capital of Canada, most boring roads in Canada and the most bored cops in Canada. Geez, and I hadn't even lit the booster rockets.

·
Registered
372 Posts
And this is one of my favourites. Located at a rest stop next to the Hope Slide in southern BC. Kasey and I did some perspective work with the camera. It really made us laugh. Those are mighty big motorcycles for such a small person!! But man can she ride.

·
Registered
297 Posts

English Fall

A panoramic view of Monaco awesome - one minute we were at sea level then we were high up looking down at this amazing view.

Just up from Hawes...

Scotland and wet - Keith is far left and far right lol.

Brit FJR Pilots in Austria chillin!

Austria

one for Keith ;)

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Says he, scrathing his head: "Really officer, I can't understand how your radar could register THAT fast"

But I'll get something back:

And on the Phillip Island GP Circuit (yes, Rossi won):

Followed by a puncture on the way home, in the middle of nowhere:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Looks like uploadyourimages is having some problems. I may have to investigate alternatives.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts