FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 06 FJR runs at 50% on the LCD temp readout. Is this the norm? I had read that 2 or 3 marks on the guage is normal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My '04 runs 2 bars while cruising, 2-3 bars stop and go traffic, 4 bars gridlock, never gets over 4 bars fan comes on and cools bike. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
hjarmitage said:
My 06 FJR runs at 50% on the LCD temp readout. Is this the norm? I had read that 2 or 3 marks on the guage is normal.
Your '06 has 10 total marks and comments on the number of bars showing for '05 and earlier model temp gauges don't apply. Worry about something else, it's completely normal. Go ride and have some fun. It'll probably go to four bars on the highway.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My 06 is running one bar below 50% while cruising on the highway. Jumps up to 50% when in stop & go traffic.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the info. I am really getting into this machine. Looks to me that all is normal. Thanx again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
bdueck said:
My 06 is running one bar below 50% while cruising on the highway. Jumps up to 50% when in stop & go traffic.
Same here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts