FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this for another member who NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO POST PICCIES.

If you've seen it before, you can have a wry smile. If you haven't ...where were you all this time?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and by the way, if the downskilled member doesn't get out of the closet soon and fess up, I'll be telling you who it is.

Answers on a postcard please.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
I just open another window and open www.tinypic.com

Then be sure the image size is under 250K.

Then press the "Host Image" button.

The image uploads to their server, free... and gives you a number of links to the picture. Touch the mouse to the {IMG} field and it all highlights. Use 'control-c' or copy that text - and paste that text into your message on the board. The picture appears in your post, and Joos doesn't have to swing the bandwidth.

Voila.

"Honest honey... I was just playing cards with the boys, I'll get your car back!"

:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Liquidsilver said:
"Honest honey... I was just playing cards with the boys, I'll get your car back!"

Mate, you need to get your trousers back first. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I think she'll take him back with no trousers, but the car may be another story.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thank you Liz, for posting the pic for ME!!!

I hadn't seen it before and thought it was hilarious.

I will try and learn how to post piccies following the guidance above. Thank you, Liquidsilver!

Feel better now Liz?

btw, Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Downskilled??
Is that the same as DUMB ARSE, thick as a brick, etc.

Dont worry It took me several days of trying before David helped me out.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I hope you have not created a photo monster. Thanks Liquid, once again you saved my day. Are you sure your not a "Closet Democrat"?. Your helpful and your instructions make sense plus you seem to have a well developed sense of humor. There still could be blue in your future. :wink:

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Congrats Pluric!

Now if you can keep the width to 700 pixels or below, it'll fit on the FJR Owners page better. :D

In your picture, you look like quite a nice fellow... and sporting a nice pair of cones
on the back seat. Are you sure you're a democrat? ;)

-

Now, let's get you some gloves that will help you keep your WHOLE fingers, just in case
you were forced to do any pavement surfing, eh? ;)

Oh, you can call me a democrat, if it makes you feel better. I don't think they'd want to hear
any of my viewpoints at any of their conventions, though. :roll:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Great, I just, with your help, figure out getting a photo up and now I've got to learn about pixels. Does it never end? I did notice it was large and the camera seems to add 20lbs to the driver. I'll work on the whole pixel thing later, it was the only bike photo I had on my work computer. I don't know how it was in "My Pictures"?

I thought I might get heat about the lack of apparel. I was freaking hot on a friends company picnic ride. Plus I was on the furnace bike. I'm full of excuses.... hey, maybe I am Republican. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts