FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this should be on another site, but I only do the FJR site. I'm not Liquidsilver I can't keep up with all the different site postings. Anyway, I leave July 5th from Salt Lake the goal is to hit Prudoe Bay and come home via a different route as much as possible. I have one riding friend he will be on his new GS1200(his V Strom did not have the BMW "mystic"). We are planning on 3-4 weeks to allow time to play around some. As you can see I'm having a little trouble plumbing the kitchen sink but everything else seems to pack in some where? The bummer news is I have to ride with the medical boot on. The Doc said not enough new bone growth. So it was cancel the ride or put up with the boot. I can't say what the Doc really said or my wife would wig out even more about me leaving. Let's just say the only person who is for me going is the guy I'm going with. I have discovered there are many ways to be called an "idiot' in the english language. :(

·
Registered
949 Posts
Looks like you've got all possibilities pretty much covered - the rear shock is gonna be busy! The "medical boot" must sound like a peg leg on a hard floor......... good luck and enjoy the ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts