FJR Owners Forum banner

October BOTM

5K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  dgimeson 
#1 ·
Welcome to the October Bike of the Month Competition!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Automotive fuel system

Congrats to our September winner, @cra-z1

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#5 ·
2014 Honda CB1100 Deluxe. Said to be the unicorn of the CB world as only 300 were made that year and came in the pretty red color, dual exhausts, ABS and a 6 speed.
Mainly stock but does have the Honda engine guards, Honda tank protector and I just installed Traxxion Dynamics AR-25 Damper kit.
Love the bike as it is smooth with a very flat and smooth powerband. Also reminds me of the old CB750's that some say began the inline 4 craze.
Granted, not a Yamaha but I do admire it for what it is and the history it represents.

Attachments

#6 ·
1998 VFR 800 2nd owner. Original old school bra/tank protector, Black widow exhaust, 22k miles.

For those that don't know the VFR, 5th gen gear driven cams, V4, fuel injected, digital instrument panel but analog gauges for speed and tach. They sound amazing with an exhaust. Amazing machine.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Photograph Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Tire Wheel Vehicle Aircraft Automotive tire

#7 ·
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Fuel tank

Water Tire Wheel Plant Sky

2006 I bought slightly wrecked. The plastics were smashed on both sides so I put Chinese plastics on it and rode it around to see if. I liked it. It’s a great bike so I had the rest of the plastics and bags painted last winter and added the mccruise and signal cancelling.
blue and white has always been my thing so There it is.
steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.