FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to add the fairing stipes to my 2006 USA FJR. Does anyone know if the stripes on the Ocean Depth FJR are decals or painted. If they are decals, does anyone know the part number and how to purcahse them from the USA? thanks

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
joecbr1100 said:
Does anyone know if the stripes on the Ocean Depth FJR are decals or painted. If they are decals, does anyone know the part number and how to purcahse them from the USA? thanks
I would almost guarantee they are decals. I would think you could get the Euro part number on the Euro web site and an American dealer could order it for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree, they definetly look like decals. They would probably look pretty good on a Cobalt Blue US model :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
joecbr1100 said:
I'd like to add the fairing stipes to my 2006 USA FJR. Does anyone know if the stripes on the Ocean Depth FJR are decals or painted. If they are decals, does anyone know the part number and how to purcahse them from the USA? thanks
Does anyone have a link to a pic of this bike?

·
Registered
58 Posts
If anyone finds the Euro p/n for these decals please post it here.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Kaj said:
Because of the "towards back & up"- rising silver lines I took my top case in silver colour (side cases are blue) and it looks cool 8)
I bet it does. I didn't realize until looking at that picture that the tail piece of the Euro blue models is silver where the US model is all blue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.