FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here in the US heard of any dealers offering deals on the 06? I heard of a couple of places but are too far away (Texas, Dallas area). Any help? :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
06 pricing

well I placed a order a few weeks ago at my local dealer and I paid 12,560. I heard that invoice was 11,700. Its just about finding two dealers in your area that want your business, and ohh ya I live in vancouver washington

·
Registered
10 Posts
Check the "Out the Door" thread that I started. You are are asking the same question. I ordered mine from K&N in Tulsa for $12000. I didn't ask about the extended warranty.
A poster on the FJRForum in the " Best Price For 1300 2006" stated he paid $450 for the Y.E.S. at K&N. Both of these threads are current. You won't have to look hard to find them.

Harvey

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I got a great deal from my dealer here in Oklahoma City (Maxey's Cycles). I bought my '03 from them for full retail so maybe I got a ki$$ for that. I also spend way too much money in there for dirt bikes, accessoires, etc. so they treat me great. In any case, I got out the door for about $12K for the sissy manual shift model. In hindsight, I almost wish I'd ordered the manly auto clutch version.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered mine from Yamaha Sports Center in Texarkana, Texas. They are knocking $1500 off. The price is $11,999. The out the door price for a Texas resident is $12,904.65. This is also addressed in the thread "Out The Door Price".

Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
592 Posts
rocket said:
I ordered mine from Yamaha Sports Center in Texarkana, Texas. They are knocking $1500 off. The price is $11,999. The out the door price for a Texas resident is $12,904.65. This is also addressed in the thread "Out The Door Price".

Thanks,
Ray
Another one from Powersports. $11.995 before taxes. Talk to Tony.

Bryon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.