FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get my bike serviced and was wondering if anybody had any advice on the service dealers in northern va. i know there is one in leesburg and one in falls church. anybody have experience with either of these? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Northern VA service...

Eternally frustrated with Coleman Power Sports I was looking for ANY provider that could replace them. A neighbor of mine pointed me towards Crossroads Cycle in Bailey's Crossroads (Falls Church), VA - and I haven't looked back since.

These guys have been just great in my opinion. I got to talking to the owner of the small shop - he apparently studied engineering in college and noticed that all of the topics he ended up writing about throughout college focused on motorcycles. It was a personal passion with him. When he got out, he decided to open up a small garage that catered to motorcyclists.

The place isn't huge and it isn't exactly all shiny and polished either, but the guys know bikes and really enjoy working on them and talking to you about them. You can set up appointments with them for work to be done during the week, or just stop by on Saturday morning for first come, first served service. It's a heck of a lot better than leaving your bike with Coleman for two weeks for a simple oil change which proved to be the last straw for me. I'm heading back there this weekend to have some new tires put on my bike.

I couldn't recommend them more highly. The number I have for them is 703-820-3711. Good luck.

Rob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts