FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm.. I'm waiting for the 2006 FJR to arrive and starting to get second thoughts. The FJ cetainly seems like a great bike - but - I've never ridden one so I don't really know if it's fast enough to make up for the stodgy looks. Meanwhile I happen to look at the V Rod - Night Rod - with mid-mount controls and sport saddle bags and I have to admit it does do something to the heart rate...... everyone must own a Harley at least once in their life.........

·
Registered
531 Posts
Please dont. You have to ask yourself if you want to be known as someone who rides a "rod". Snap out of it man, come back to the light.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
joecbr1100 said:
so I don't really know if it's fast enough to make up for the stodgy looks...... everyone must own a Harley at least once in their life.........
That's messed up man. You need a drink or a good woman, even a bad woman. You're not thinking right. Get some rest, it may all look better in the morning. Good luck....

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
20valves said:
That's messed up man. You need a drink or a good woman, even a bad woman.
Or if you can't find a good or bad woman, hang on for a while - Sherlock will be here soon.

·
Registered
558 Posts
HEY!!! Sheep are one thing....but a Harley owner??

Behave David, I do have some morals.. 8)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all and teejay -- I've come to my senses -- that was close. I wish you could just walk into a dealership and buy an FJ. All this waiting gives you too much time to lust for other bikes that are easier to get - you can just buy them -- RIGHT NOW -- cheap sluts.

I just don't understand why Yamaha has to put buyers through this rediculous process. Who do you suppose the idiot was that came up with this program?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Marshy, don't be to quick to judge that chap, he was probably told it was a Mountain goat and thought they said Mounting...

I would have told them I was only *Kidding*

He fell off the back..???? :shock: ....novice,,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.