FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 20, 2006 will be the second annual "May in the Mountains, A Ride for Fallen Heros". This is an 80 mile benefit ride throught the scenic mountains of Southwestern Pennsylvania. Its sponsored by the Blue Knights Chapter PA XI and benefits Law Enforcment and Fire Department families in need. All bikes welcome but please dont let me be the only FJR there! More info? e mail me or visit the web at www.blueknightspaxi.org

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not great at those internet maping sites but it seems it would be about 125-150 miles for you to get here. Your best bet is to come I 70 north and once in PA go west on US 40 (National Trail is a FANTASTIC road!!!)

Use 15401 as the destination zip when checking map quest. I dont know if it would be worth your while to ride that far just to ride another 80 miles with a bunch of Pennsylvania Cops, but you can at least be assured that you will be fed well and wont receive any speeding tickets!

We would love to have you, or anyone else for that matter. If anyone decides to come, send me an e mail and I will respond with directions, a flyer and if need be, hotel recomendations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts