FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what goes around, comes around eh?

Our new 06 Desert Metallic, arrives this Saturday and the STX and GL1800 experiences are a now reserved to a distant memory. :crylarf:

Test riding the new 06 it's everything my wife and I wanted from the FJR in the begining, it seems that Yamaha have now made the changes owners are looking for. :D

It's good to be back on a bike with some oomph!

Nova :wink:

·
Registered
341 Posts
With or without a clutch as last I remember you were waiting for a test ride. Oh and welcome back to the fold.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Keith, with the clutch, I'm not too keen on the colour scheme of the semi-auto. :(

Thanks, its great to be back..... :wink:

Nova

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
novawing said:
Thanks, its great to be back
Welcome back to the tuning fork team. As soon as you can manage, we waiters are desperate for all ride reports.......of course, you'll have to do an extensive ride first but we're all confindent you can manage that part of it within 24 hours. :wink:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll let you know how it handles after the previous model and against the STX1300 and GL1800 I've just sold.

Nova

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good to see you back on a real bike Steve - will you have it in time to ride down to Turkey in June lol:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Tony, Yep! gets delivered tomorrow.
Turkey in June mmm?
Already going on a trip to Switzerland in June but I suppose it's on the way... :lol:

It'll be great to meet up again though...

See you on the dark side again :wink:

Nova

1 - 7 of 7 Posts