FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forum and to the bike.

First Question. The bike I am picking up is a 2018 FJR. Where can I get a RAM Ball mount for the Steering stem area? I would like to mount my gps to the centre of the bars.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
692 Posts
Welcome to the Hoard, Chris! Be among friends!

How exciting, getting the bike out of a crate!!

Will they do the 2nd gear recall, before you take delivery? I hope so!!

Do a search of this site for stem ram mount. Buncha folks have done this successfully!

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Congrats! And what Skippy said, have them do the 2nd gear recall before it leaves the showroom.

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000 CBF1000 VFR800
8,704 Posts
I think they're obligated to do it before it goes anywhere.......... might affect your delivery date a bit..... a little probing phone call might help speed things along.......

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think they're obligated to do it before it goes anywhere.......... might affect your delivery date a bit..... a little probing phone call might help speed things along.......
I would be surprised if it could be sold with the open recall...

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I would be surprised if it could be sold with the open recall...
Sold? Yes. Allowed to be ridden away? Hell no, that would be unethical as can be.

·
Registered
2008 FJR1300, 1994 VFR750f, 1999Jeep Cherokee
57 Posts
Hey all, new to the forum and to the bike.

First Question. The bike I am picking up is a 2018 FJR. Where can I get a RAM Ball mount for the Steering stem area? I would like to mount my gps to the centre of the bars.

Chris.
How... did you... get... a 2018 FJR.... STILL... in the crate?? Who did you have to bribe/kill/fuck to get this?!!! LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts