FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
For $6 more you can get a No-Mar mount/demount bar, with a spare tip, paste lube, and a spray bottle - a much better deal IMO.
Sounds like it. I bought the Mojolever several years ago, and the price appears to have gone up substantially.

·
Registered
1 Posts
spoke with Jim. taking in a few weeks. Tires on hand. Going to drop off the bike. Tire pricing is essentially the same as shipping from revzilla, cycle...and labor that i feel is fair. only thing bad is they are book out for a few weeks, unless friday/saturday. But i will make it work.... Unfortunately seems the dealer of my choice is off to the deep end :(
Jim at TFOG is my go to guy for tire purchases and mounting. He will treat you well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The ST is a different tire. The Angel GT has two versions. The regular Angel GT, and the Angel GT "A Spec" which is the version for heavier bikes. It's confusing because Michelin uses the "GT" as the designation for heavier loads.

Also, no question the quote the OP received is ridiculous but not necessarily on the tires. The PR6 is way more expensive than just about any comparable tire no matter where you're purchasing.
Just buy the pair from Revzilla and hit the road!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts