FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with Franck at FSD, I ask him if they could built a smuggler at a reasonable price.

Good news, they will !!!

But they need to have more than one to bulit at the same time, I would like to know how many of you will be interested ?

Base on the Corbin is there any modifs we should bring to this new one from FSD ?

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Darn!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for Corbin to make the smuggler I ordered. Oh well.

About how much does Franck propose that his version will cost?

Mel

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pierre said:
Depends how many we order....
Give him a tentative proposal. If we get 20....what percent might we get?
If we get 30 sales........what percent might we get?.... So on and so forth. Ten sales might be good for 20% off, 20 sales.......30%, 30 sales......35%, etc.

Mel

·
Registered
33 Posts
qmotion said:
Pierre said:
Depends how many we order....
Give him a tentative proposal. If we get 20....what percent might we get?
If we get 30 sales........what percent might we get?.... So on and so forth. Ten sales might be good for 20% off, 20 sales.......30%, 30 sales......35%, etc.

Mel
I am interested but would lke more info......

·
Registered
64 Posts
I´m interested, lets see the price.
There is a mod in the Corbin in order to be easier to mount and dismount.
Could be interesting.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I´m interested, if the price is right and looks good.
How much does the Corbin cost??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is another 10 people about interested on the FJR Forum site, waiting for prices from FSD, will keep you posted

·
Registered
110 Posts
Even though i'm not buying. My .02 cents is the forums should combine purchasing power.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want to go first with the smuggler and then with a backrest that could be install over the actual rack.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Pierre said:
Spoke with Franck at FSD, I ask him if they could built a smuggler at a reasonable price.
Good news, they will !!!
But they need to have more than one to bulit at the same time, I would like to know how many of you will be interested ?
Base on the Corbin is there any modifs we should bring to this new one from FSD ?
:D :D :D :D :D
I'm interested, but want to see the $$ and a picture, even if it's a mock up made out of clay or foam to see how it looks on the FJR. Also to get an idea as to whether or not the design will incorporate simplified mounting/removal, wouldn't want to go through the hustles that the early Corbin smuggler customers went through. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also interested, depending on price, looks, etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also interested, depending on price, looks, etc.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts