FJR Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fomerly madmax-im...Now stbne...It would have been nice if someone had PM'd me to let me know..Instead I found out by failing my log in for madmax-im...Just when I thought it wasnt going to happen....:grin2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually I lost all the threads and posts under my old name..oh well...Time to move on....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Actually I lost all the threads and posts under my old name..oh well...Time to move on....
Well this sucks..My desktop is on stbne and my phone is on madmax-im..I guess it's not possible to merge the 2 accounts??? And neither one can log into the other...DAMHIK

·
Registered
187 Posts
Split personalities that talk to each other?

Do we need to call a shrink?

Reactions: maximrebel

·
Premium Member
7,796 Posts
Bi-polar, lol!

Reactions: maximrebel

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Make one an angel, and the other a devil Haha!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Make one an angel, and the other a devil Haha!
Like the two on your shoulders,

the one saying " you need to ride like a responsible adult" 0:)

and the other saying " screw that, let's have some fun, go ahead and open this baby up" >:)

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Like the two on your shoulders,

the one saying " you need to ride like a responsible adult" 0:)

and the other saying " screw that, let's have some fun, go ahead and open this baby up" >:)
Haha Ferret, very true. In my case I usually listen to the >:) and hope the 0:) pulls me through.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Get in an argument with yourself, have the old call the new names, make threats and use the most profane language. You can be the first to report yourself and get yourself banned.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I've never had 2 separate screen names on the same forum...that is a 1st for me... I'm at a loss for why the 2 accounts arent merged into 1... Its all rather amusing...:grin2:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts