FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks;

been on the board reading for quite some time.

I have noticed lately an issue I would like to get some advice on.
When I logi into the board I go to the home page. On the right side on the main menu the system tells me how many new message posted since the last time I was logged in, So for example 50 new messages. However when I click on the new post link I will only see a fraction of the new messages, in this example I would only see 20 new messages. There is no indication where the other 30 new messages are? I don't get prompted for another page of messages.

Is there some kind of setting I need to do in my profile/control panel?

thanks for any advice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Post count

Here's another wierd one. After I posted this message I notice the system report that it was my first post. I know it's at least my 5th post.

Strange

·
Registered
721 Posts
The results page only shows you the threads in which new posts have been made. There may be more than one new post in each of those threads accounting for the number reported.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I click on the 'View Last Full Day' on the left, then just scroll through the messages and pages, reading what I want to. Ends up being everything anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts