FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Great site! I'm not an FJR owner yet but after test riding an '05 it's a serious consideration. The FJR pushes the Sport Touring envelope, maybe Warp Touring is more accurate!
I Currently ride a Suzuki SV-1000S and a Bandit 1200 before that. The 2006 is tempting, especially after the photos posted on the board. I'll be lurking around, ski ya!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome aboard Tom. Most of us here have been 'waiters' while on the board. I learned more about the FJR before it arrived than I could have imagined. You will love the torque and wind protection.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Hi Tom,
Welcome to the Mad House!
Loads of info/mods etc here on the site should keep you busy for a while. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome Tom, new myself, just banging in the posts 'till these training wheels fall off!!

Teejay
----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep it smooth, Keep it quick

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, yeah I'm already impressed with the FJ's sporting abilities and power. I managed 260 miles on the '05 over a few days. A friend owns a Yamaha dealership, lucky me. Anyway time will tell, I'm hoping for a ride review of the '06. Just got the December Motorcyclist and all they have is a blurb on the AE model's gee wiz technology.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yet another newbie!!

Hi All,
At last I have found a site with all the info I could need,
:D I will soon update my profile, but its time for bed here in the UK, or over the pond shall we say!
Hopefully I'll discover tips I can share with you all :!:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Take two Fudgers into the forum.... now this could get confusing.

Hi there East UK Fudger.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Fjr owner from the northeast

I am new to this site and would like to find riders from the northeast. I have an 05 FJR and love it. I was formerly a VFR and ZX11 rider for the last 10 years. I really like the information on this site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts