FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hey folks. I am new to the FJR, just bought an 03 yesterday, got it home today and finally got to streach it out. :shock: WOW!!! :shock: What did I get myself into????

·
Registered
30 Posts
3 Months New Also

I to am a fairly new FJR owner. I purchased my 05 three months ago. I hate I bought it during the cooler weather but actually it isn't uncomfortable at all to ride. I just installed a CE Baily screen the other day and that increase in size makes a huge difference in the colder weather. I've been bit pretty hard here the past few months with many farkle purchases. New screen, Autocom communication system, back off taillight module, Magnetic tank protector, pannier protectors. Installed a seperate fuse pannel under the seat to wire in all these new goodies also. Before to long I'm going to change out the cans for a pair of D&D's, go to there web site and hear how good they sound. This FJR has bit me good and I look forward every day to riding it somewhere. Three thousand miles in three months of less than warm weather shows my devotion for sure. Enjoy to the max and ride safe......

·
Registered
149 Posts
Jinxed modifications ,additions and improvemnts of any kind to the FJR are called farkles and welcome.
You will find that the FJR has the abilities to put grin on face and pucker in anotomy at the same time

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok. The only farkles I know of are a Power Commander, and a Yamaha Tank bag. I did find a plug off of the battery that looks like it may have been for some type of heated clothing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts