FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sweet, nice of you to share with us. Don't think we'll be seeing that colour in Canada, but I do like.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Purdy sure I saw a clutch lever there, Glenn.

Unless he installed a faux clutch, so nobody would think he's a sheila. :twisted:

:)

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
sherlock said:
Glens an Optometrist you know... 8)
Yes, and he's looking for a good eye-doctor for this little vision problem he has :mrgreen: Just seems that he can't find one in his town :crylarf:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Another great color the US of A won't see. :(

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Hi and welcome. I agree - great colour (almost as nice as black 8) ) Hope you have many years of happy riding :ale:

·
Registered
558 Posts
David, Black is Sooooo last year :D , move on. Very nice Jim, good to see a Hungarian representative on the board, got your own little bike washer there too.....Whats under the cover at the back of the yard ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
On this picture the bike is at the Yamaha shop - waiting for the papers. It took more than a week - I could not wait and went there to take some pics.
Now "she" is at home, but the weather is awful - 7 celsius, stormy wind and rain - so there is only 59km in the counter.
More pics are here:
http://homepage.mac.com/paczi/PhotoAlbum16.html

At the moment I owe an Aprilia Pegaso 650IE (2004) and a brand new Gilera Runner 125 for the city.
But the king is the FJR!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thanks for the pics Jim, first time I've seen the new dash layout, It's.....Errmm..interesting..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Every once in a while I get a twinge of jealousy over those who ordered an 06. Then I think... "My 05 is paid off and it's mine". Jealousy resolved. I love my FJR.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Jim, & good luck with your bike. It is beautiful.
If you can answer a question I would appreciate it. In the photo of the dash, where are the turn signal indicator lights? :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Question on the center air vent under windshield

Jim;

now that you have your new FJR, I'm jealous casue I ordered the 06 but like your colore better!!

What's the deal with the center vent? Can it be closed and opened?
I would think it might bring in too much cold air when the weather dips if not able to be closed.

-=SF=-

·
Super Moderator
3,959 Posts
Haven't seen the new Feejer in person, but all the bikes I've had in the past (with louvered vents) allowed you to direct the louvers. One position allowed them to lay flat; effectively closing the vent.

·
Registered
353 Posts
What on earth can you describe that colour as. Not for me . Not saying that cause aint go new one. Just personaly looks like.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts