FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Purdy sure I saw a clutch lever there, Glenn.

Unless he installed a faux clutch, so nobody would think he's a sheila. :twisted:

:)

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
sherlock said:
Glens an Optometrist you know... 8)
Yes, and he's looking for a good eye-doctor for this little vision problem he has :mrgreen: Just seems that he can't find one in his town :crylarf:

·
Registered
558 Posts
David, Black is Sooooo last year :D , move on. Very nice Jim, good to see a Hungarian representative on the board, got your own little bike washer there too.....Whats under the cover at the back of the yard ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
On this picture the bike is at the Yamaha shop - waiting for the papers. It took more than a week - I could not wait and went there to take some pics.
Now "she" is at home, but the weather is awful - 7 celsius, stormy wind and rain - so there is only 59km in the counter.
More pics are here:
http://homepage.mac.com/paczi/PhotoAlbum16.html

At the moment I owe an Aprilia Pegaso 650IE (2004) and a brand new Gilera Runner 125 for the city.
But the king is the FJR!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Jim, & good luck with your bike. It is beautiful.
If you can answer a question I would appreciate it. In the photo of the dash, where are the turn signal indicator lights? :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Question on the center air vent under windshield

Jim;

now that you have your new FJR, I'm jealous casue I ordered the 06 but like your colore better!!

What's the deal with the center vent? Can it be closed and opened?
I would think it might bring in too much cold air when the weather dips if not able to be closed.

-=SF=-

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.