FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A brand new 2015 FJR 1300A for an incredible price of $9,990, $5900 of the regular price!​

Base Price:$9,990
Freight:$375
Prep:$199

Buy from BBK Motorsport in Elgin, IL and you will receive an additional $250 shipping credit! Or, ask about our Fly-n-Ride Program for this 49-state model.

Call Brian or James at (847) 697-2250.

Hours (CDT):
10:00 - 7:00 (Tuesday - Thursday)
10:00 - 6:00 (Friday)
10:00 - 4:00 (Saturday)
Closed on Sunday and Monday so we can ride!

Hi Everyone!

Although an infrequent poster, I am a reader and enthusiastic supporter! My wife and I moved back to Chicago from San Francisco and I worked at BBK Motorsport this past summer. BBK has a great offering on the 2015 Yamaha FJR 1300A 49-state model. I suggested to the owner, Brian, that FJRowners is a fantastic site to advertise given its dedicated user-base and incredible "reach".

For all sales-related questions, please call Brian or James as detailed above. For general questions, we'll do our level best to answer them here. Let us know if you have questions about utilizing the Fly-n-Ride program or you want the $250 (an incentive to get you out here to Elgin, IL!)

And, yes, as a matter of fact I DID buy one!

Thanks for reading! Thanks also to Ben F. and Eko for their help in organizing our banner ad and this sponsor page!

Sincerely,
Patrick Shaughnessy
(on behalf of BBK Motorsport)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts