FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please confirm that there is only one spacer on the rear wheel of the 06 model? I am putting my bike back together and realize the only spacer I have is between the brakes and the swingarm. Could someone take a look at their 06 and confirm that is correct.
Thanks...Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rick...I looked at my 06,you have it right. :lol:

Ed

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to ask again....it appears that the only spacer on the front is between the left fork and the wheel. I don't suppose you could check that as well. I greatly appreciate it. I need to pay closer attention next time. My bike has been apart for over a week waiting for tires and my brain just can't remember that long anymore. I refer to the left fork sitting on my ass in front of the bike. It would be the right fork if you were sitting on the bike.

Thanks, Rick :oops:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Right again..... Rick

Ed

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spacers

Thank you very much Ed. The 06 is a lot harder to put together than the 03 I had. I don't remember if the flange side faced the wheel or the forks on the front. I believe it faced the fork. That is how I put it together. Again....thanks ED

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts