FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday showed: if his bike is working right nobody is better. NOBODY!

One of the best motogp races I've seen. The bikes are so much more even and the level of talent is unbelieveable. Hayden looked like he might be able to get it done right up to the last 3 laps.

Stoner's highside was a sight to behold. :shock:

·
Registered
71 Posts
scared the hell outta me, his bike went flippin like crazy...I just knew he was messed up....Rossi is head and shoulders above the rest when the field is level, reminds me of Michael Jordon in that way, Yay ! Nicky ! He was fightin at the end, never seen him fight like that in moto gp, He's about to bloom me thinks, and those rookies are AWESOME, Stoner and Pedrosa, I was disapointed Hopper wasnt up front like in France at the start

·
Registered
163 Posts
I watched it too -- something else that Rossi.

Hope it is as good in a couple of weeks off to watch them perform at Assen in Holland.

Teejay

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Rossi is the man, But the bike is still not perfect as he couldn't drop Capa or Hayden and had to do it all on the last lap.

Capa may have won if he didn't bog down at the start and more than likely he cooked his tyres on the way up the field.

Hayden is just getting better & better! The Pedrosa upgrade must have given him a kick up the backside as it has raised he's game.

Hopper is a title contender it's just the bike is just too slow, on the right bike he would give Rossi a run for his money.

Felt sorry for Stoner I think he's the best rooky out there.

Gib has got to realise that he's tyres will not last if he keeps going for it from the start.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep ,Stoners gonna be the man me thinks

Gibber cant get his head on right and when he does Rossi crawls in it again and screws him up

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mr rossi

I was surprised by the speed of the Yamaha, even though the Honda seemed to be a little faster on the front straight. It was as fast as the Ducati and the Ducati has long had the advantage on the high speed straights. It was rock solid while the Ducati was wobbling.

Man, I can't wait until Laguna Seca. Hayden will probably repeat.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
The Ducati only wobbled when trying to draft the Yamaha? I wonder if Yam have some sort of special divice on the back. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
94 Posts
SOMETING SPECIAL

Rossi is a man we will remember for many years. Soak up the experience. This is the stuff of greatness.

Capriossi really was working at a disadvantage in my opinion. The head shake and wobble he was dealing with was massive. Watching he and Rossi together is magic. They way they enjoyed one anothers presence after the race was brotherhood at its finest.

BAGSTR

·
Registered
75 Posts
Best moto race I've ever seen! Rossi is the man. Hope he can keep up the momemtum to win the Championship

1 - 13 of 13 Posts