FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else out there running Mozilla or Firefox and finding the front page severely broken?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Only sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't resize to the window, sometimes it does but it's all there, just have to scroll across.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Use Firefox at home and depending on the route used to get to the home page sometimes it works, and other times it is three screens wide.
Bizarrely the first time it came up correctly was after I clicked on the poll button on the home page (the one thats currently asking if you prefer manual or semi auto). :?:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My complaint (I should have stated already) is that the home page is always way too wide. I checked with Internet Exploder and it works fine there- but it's never come up "right" in Mozilla (1.7.mumble) or Firefox (1.0.6, not quite the latest). WinXP SP2, for what that's worth.

·
Registered
721 Posts
That's exactly what we are saying too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ian said:
That's exactly what we are saying too!
Yeah, but I've never seen it come up "right".

Well, OK, I hadn't. Then it did. Then it didn't. Then it did, after a refresh.

Hm.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've come to the conclusion this is Mozilla issue- it lets the page start sizing itself before everythings loaded. If all the elements are in cache, it works every time.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Using Mozilla, Firefox and Windows XP with none of the problems mentioned above. O, I was lost in interspace for 3 days trying to get on the new forum, but everything came up 100% when I finally landed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm running Firefox 1.0 on a Linux box. No issues.
It may be a user selectable 'option' that's burried in one of the drop-down trees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts