FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yippy horray....finally got the time to get the motor back in my 03....it's a sin to be so busy working on other peoples bikes that you don't have the gumption to work on your own....my wife and I picked up an 05 to take on vacation and to get me around all fall.....it fired up this morning at 6:30 and tonight I'll do the sync and put the body work back on...sigh of relief....we are planning to head down Ark/Mo way in 2 weeks to get out of the snow and ice and feel the wind in our face....hope you all had a good Christmas and a fun Newyears eve....

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Be sure to check the weather Dakota-bro... sometimes it snows around here until March. I'd be shooting for SouthTX. ;) (even though we have better roads... hee hee)

:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm watching the weather.......too much ice on the roads up here and not enough on the river to get the ice bike out safely.....I just want to get out and ride...8 hours to good roads or 20 hours to Texas...I'm shooting for 8..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went in to finish a job a work this morning...tired of driving the truck....damn ice and snow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts