FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoopie,! :ale: Opening day. Maybe the last year for the "DOC" Go get em Nicky!! :D Ought to be an intresting year. Can't wait for the Laguna Seca round in july. I bought my ticket last year. Wish it was as popular here as in Europe. I guess most of my American brothers just don't get it! :?
Migual Are you there? :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Great to have the racing back again. Prediction - if Rossi continues to just muscle in and expect the others to give him room/make way (as Sete did last year) then expect to see him in the kitty litter a few more times this year. I think some of the field will not yield as easily as last year.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Rossi down but not out! He still got some points after Elias punted him off and his lap times were good since the bike was not perfect. I still think he will show then how to do it.

Capa did the business let Pedrosa catch him up killing his tyres then just went away, But it must be said that Ped did a great job for Honda and lasted the race well he's one fit lad looked fine at the end of the race.

Also stoner what a ride for his first time out!

Felt sorry for Gib what has got to do? If he didn’t have bad luck he wouldn’t have any.

What happened to Merlandri? Just didn’t look happy maybe it’s the new RCV since Ped was on the old model.

New talent in MotoGp the old guard had better watch out.

Best race of the day was 250’s a cracker.

·
Registered
55 Posts
So Rossi reckons Elias punted him off. That's a bit rich coming from the man who used Gibernau as brake last year. Good to see someone standing his ground. Got to agree that Gibernau must be the most unlucky guy in motorsport at the moment.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
russell arthritic said:
So Rossi reckons Elias punted him off. That's a bit rich coming from the man who used Gibernau as brake last year. Good to see someone standing his ground.
Yeah, that was cool the way way Elias stood his ground and hit Rossi from behind. At least after the incident Rossi showed some class in post race comments, unlike Sete the year before.

Anyway, this start to the season guarantees to make it interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts