FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here's a thread to name the guys we haven't been hearing much from...

Where are they now?

(no shame in being on the list)

Fastersilverfjr
Newmexfjr
Kyote
Dahawks
Fixer
R1derbike

etc...

:)

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Torch is registered, but silent? I've seen a few posts from him on the other FJR forum.

R1derbike has been ominously quiet for a long while, pretty well much since he got up close and personal with the guardrail.

OC is live and active on the FJR Micapeak email list. I think he's taken the "Shudberidinmybikemore" to heart.

Hey guys, we miss you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm a gonna have to see if I can't get in touch with R1derbike. That fellow is in my neck of the woods. WM can be quite the task master.

How about Rock? Anybody heard from him?

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Twistyroad -
I saw Rock at Laguna Seca last year and emailed with him about last fall's Ozark Extreme. He was fine, but working and traveling a lot. Electronic warfare. (?) No, not video games.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Reasonable to leave the forum when moving on to another platform, I guess. That may be the reason for many.

I find this site to be informative, and entertaining, even though I no longer own a FJR. Hope to be around here for a long time. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
gr8eyes said:
Newmexicofjr hasn't been on since he was derided for liking the Continental Road Attacks over a year ago.

Glenn
Same can be said for other former listers who were likewise unnecessarily derided. Barbarian, (of the Barabarion Jumper mod) comes to mind.

I like the new terms of conduct Joose is asking all subscribers to accept before signing up. Long overdue IMO.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I don't know. :?

IIRC, I've derided a few stupid posts about Harley Davidsons, marijuana use, and poor design/quality from Japanese manufacturers, and yet, that member still posts. :wink:

I agree with Rad, I like this group a lot. (yes, you too fjr13r/stryder) Many boards, with thousands of daily posts become inundated with pure rubbish, IMHO. I also like figuring out the personalities of the posters here. I've also had a lot of fun riding with several of the members here. What, 12, 15?

Unfortunately, boards with smaller membership don't have as much profit/support possibilities, though... and I'm sure Joos would want as many members on site as possible, to support what REALLY matters to him... supporting his business, which feeds his family.

·
Registered
103 Posts
st ryder said:
gr8eyes said:
Newmexicofjr hasn't been on since he was derided for liking the Continental Road Attacks over a year ago.

Glenn
Same can be said for other former listers who were likewise unnecessarily derided. Barbarian, (of the Barabarion Jumper mod) comes to mind.

I like the new terms of conduct Joose is asking all subscribers to accept before signing up. Long overdue IMO.
I agree. We should all be civil.

But............ It's an internet forum. Your alway's going to have some hotheads, for lack of a better word. Sometimes it's taken a little far but who takes it seriously? I sure don't. Just try and get rid of me, you wuss's :roll: .

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol:

(thanks Kerry. :wink: not that I condone that sort of language...)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Liquidsilver said:
:lol:

(thanks Kerry. :wink: not that I condone that sort of language...)

Liquid, I think you missed... with this post!!

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Missed. I get it. I think. :lol:

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually the finger medley was in answer to Rad's last sentence, there. But it also came useful in that other post as well. :lol: (love that copy/paste function ;) )

·
Registered
737 Posts
OK.....The, thanks Kerry, in your post had me confused. What else is new! :?: :roll: :) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts