FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Aussies have been rather quiet of late, no posts on this section for ages and ages. Let's se if we can get aresponse.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heres a response, Happy christmas and a merry new year to all of you over there where the sun is still shining 8) what does it look like again :?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quiet

Hi All,

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year ! It sure has been quite on the new site from us Aussies...

Well with 38-40 C for the forseeable future, I will spending more time in the aircon car than the bikes !! Must be getting old !!

Take care, ride safe :)

Atlas :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Hi all. Christmas has come and gone, and I hope it was safe and happy. May 2006 be a good year foe all. Will be seeing you sometime through the year.

David & Zea

·
Registered
66 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

Too hot for riding, I broke all the rules today and went down to the shops in shorts and no riding jacket. I convinced myself it would be OK because I was riding slowly and watching carefully but it's just so bloody hot. We normally go up the coast on the bike for New Years eve but this year the air conditioning won. Staying home and will sit in the spa for new year.

Cheers all

Gav

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Hi Gav (and Kerry) - ask Santa for a late delivery on one of these: http://www.coolweave.com.au/vests.htm

Zea uses the old style Ladies Vest, and at their close-out price of $50 it is well worth the $ as a trial. In this heat the thought of riding may be unbearable, but wearing these with our mesh jackets is like sitting in a cool breeze.

Disclaimer - despite the great name (and my hair colour) I have nothing to do with the company, except as a happy user of the products bought at published retail price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts