FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the above when I had my '04 FJR. But I never got around to fitting it. According to the web site, it won't fit the new model. So, I'm having to sell it to fund a new one....

It is still in the box - brand new !!

It cost me £479 - I'll sell it for £350(ono) Plus shipping costs

Alan

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduced. Going for £350 plus postage. You won't get a better bargain this year :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Alan, can you find out what it costs to ship to NL, and let me know? I may take it of your hands if shipping to the mainland isn't too excessive.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure - I'll find out this weekend. I doubt it's much more than £20 (if that).

Alan

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent - my forecast was about right

Alan

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just rember to mark it as a gift on customs dec so he wont have to pay duty on it

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will - but it's second hand - does that not mean it's duty free.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
afterburn said:
Alan, can you find out what it costs to ship to NL, and let me know? I may take it of your hands if shipping to the mainland isn't too excessive.
Are you still around?

Alan

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone know where he has gone?

Alan

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks - it'll be nice to know he's OK - not too bothereed if he doesn't want to buy the cruise control

Alan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Alan I am terribly sorry. All is ok, but I am so consumed with work that all I seem to do lately is work, eat, sleep and repeat. I haven't had much desire to go online, ride or anything else lately. Too tired and burned up. Most I have done is vegetate in front of the tv for an hour orso before going to bed. Weekend are mostly spend catching up on rest lacking during the week. :) Haven't even touched the bike since my vacation in June. Not an excuse to leave you hanging around, but I haven't even thought about it anymore.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No probs. When you are ready, get in touch - the box is sitting here - no-one else has expressed any interest.

Oh yes, one more thing - slow down and smell the roses...... :ale:
Alan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts