FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the May Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Congrats to our April winner, @cra-z1

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Thanks everyone. Iv been on the road since the 24th. Picked up the FJR in Phoenix and cruised over to the Barber Museum. For there I went to Mountain City TN to ride the Snake but a family emergency came up and had to swing up to Minneapolis. Stayed there for a few days before heading back to Idaho. Overall just a bit under 5,000 miles. I managed to bypass all the major storms other than some from around Chicago to Minneapolis. I decided to hit it hard From Mandan ND to Coeur D Alene today to beat the rain tomorrow. That was just a bit over 900 miles today. Time for a rest. The Barber Museum is defiantly worth seeing however the traffic sucks everywhere out east.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Hello everyone!!!! Bought my '05 Blue steed August of 2020, so far the things I have done/added, picked up a Corbin Smuggler, Installed Racetech fork springs, 2016 rear shock assembly, New CCT, plugs while tank off, and I have Delkevic Titanium X-Oval slip ons to install. Being disabled USAF vet, I needed a bike with an upright riding position, and WOW, got so much more than that with an FJR, WHY DIDN'T I BUY ONE SOONER!!!!!!!

PS Does ANYONE have a set of Lenker risers they would like to sell? I bought a pair, absofreakinlutely can not find them now. I currently have Heli Risers on it now if someone would like to swap.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting
Plant Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Nice bike. Its funny how many of us guys are just finding the FJR and are saying them same thing. WHY DIDNT I BUY ONE SOONER. Love my FJR

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is my submission for BOTM for May 2022 - 1982 CB900F Super Sport only modification are CB400f handlebars. 30k original miles - puchased new. I bought the bike in 1982 because it was considered the best sport touring bike on the market - at that time - which is the exact same reason why I purchased my 2009 FJR!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts