FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock:
I just pulled this off the dealer website....

2006 FJR1300 Priority Delivery Program

The 2006 FJR1300 Priority Delivery Program will begin shipping in April.
Our records indicate that your dealership had an Estimated Month of Delivery of
“March” for one or more units.
Initial shipments have been delayed approximately 3 weeks. We expect to begin
shipping units the week of April 10th.
You can view the status of your FJR1300 order on YDS under “Sales” “Orders in
Process” and “Future Order Delivery Status”.
Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Tony

This was posted on the FJR_ Forum, earlier today.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
My dealer just read me the exact same text from his screen so Petey is absolutely on the mark with this one. Thanks for the early warning Petey but I guess we'll miss you at NoMoSnoFo.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Dang! That's just wrong! If I lived over that way, you'd be riding my Duc and I'd bring the R1. :cry:

:)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Liquidsilver said:
Dang! That's just wrong! If I lived over that way, you'd be riding my Duc and I'd bring the R1. :cry:

:)
Well, I'm looking forward to the next "HOON" get together already! A man has to have more than one ride. :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
592 Posts
I talked to Tony today on the phone. He told me that the bikes are in the states BUT the saddle bags have not been received yet. Yamaha doesn't want to ship out the bikes until the bags come in. He did say that people with an estimated delivery date of April should still see their shiny cobalt blue motorbike in April. I take that as only affecting the March deliveries at this point. Only time will tell. I sure hope I get mine, I have a Tx hill country rally to go to 1st week in May. I love my Vmax but the FJR would be much more comfortable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts