FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to north wales in a couple of weeks (must find my passport :lol: ) and wonder if it's worth going to M & P ?

Phoenix Way,
Garngoch Industrial Estate,
Gorseinon,
Swansea. SA4 9HN.

Any idea if the detour would be worth it, or is it just a big warehouse with nothing to look around at ?

Leigh

·
Registered
341 Posts
North Wales to Swansea, now that is a big detour. Up here in the North the largest place we have is Demon Tweeks.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Pretty much a big warehouse with a small shop on the front so don't expect to be able to wander round and see their whole stock. If you are looking for something specific then best to ring them up to make sure in stock and pick up on your way though the detour may cost you more in petrol than the cost of postage depending on your original route north.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Not a bad shop, but i dont reckon its worth a jolly down from `gogland` to visit...

if you havn`t got one order the latest catalogue from:-
www.mandp.com

Another shop and mail order firm based in Swansea is Busters...
www.busters-accessories.co.uk

:wink: Now, bit of local knowledge for you, the owner of Busters is formally the owner of...yea you guessed, M+P... :wink:

sold M+P`s a few years ago, had to wait a year or so(local competition rules)then set up Buster`s...

Now if you buy from Busters, and you happen to mention you`ve seen the same thing in M+P`s, he`ll match or beat his price... :shock:

good buisness, and the punter wins... :roll:

Hope this helps make your mind up Leigh,
Oh, and dont bother with your passport for Wales, just pay your entrance money at the bridge, like everyone else.... :p :p :crylarf:

Reeso...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like Swansea is a miss, any good, big bike shops near Shrewsbury where I can spend hours and piss the misses off :twisted: with all the money/time I'm spending

LSD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts