FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, does any one know where a guy can get the LsL handlebar conversion kit in the U.S. or Canada? I remember reading about them once on the old forum but no mention of where they came from or how much they cost...any help would be great

·
Registered
56 Posts
Riders,

Do you know if one has a choice of handlebars when purchasing the LSL Handlebar Riser Kits? Spiegler shows 7 different bars. I'm actually looking to lower my stock bars.

Thanks for any advice or experience you may have.

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Riders,

Do you know if one has a choice of handlebars when purchasing the LSL Handlebar Riser Kits? Spiegler shows 7 different bars. I'm actually looking to lower my stock bars.

Thanks for any advice or experience you may have.
If the bar clamps are for 7/8in bars. any one of hundreds of bars will work.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Reactions: Benhameen

·
Registered
409 Posts
if it keeps you riding it would be good....... I used two 'step' risers stacked when I had a gen1, worked great and a little cheaper, gen2 now I use the heli bridge

·
Registered
9 Posts
if it keeps you riding it would be good....... I used two 'step' risers stacked when I had a gen1, worked great and a little cheaper, gen2 now I use the heli bridge
I was wondering if the brake,and clutch hoses, as well as the throttle cables are long enough with the "step" risers "stacked"? Mine already has 1" risers installed by the previous owner, but I need more height, and replacing all the hoses, and cables right now isn't going to happen:serious:

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,820 Posts
I was wondering if the brake,and clutch hoses, as well as the throttle cables are long enough with the "step" risers "stacked"? Mine already has 1" risers installed by the previous owner, but I need more height, and replacing all the hoses, and cables right now isn't going to happen:serious:
It sometimes depends on what yr/model you own.

Please consider making or modifying your forum signature to include the bike year and model you own. That way there's never any confusion since different model yrs have different stuff and are disassembled different ways.

To create or edit your sig, hover over the word 'TOOLS' in the black bar near the top of the page. A drop-down menu appears, click on 'USER CP'. Then on the left you will see "EDIT SIGNATURE'. Click it and do it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts