FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a wee post, two of my mates from my Regiment died on duty in Iraq last Sunday, hats off to all those who put their lives on the line for freedom regardless of whether the government is right or not.
A stark reminder to all to enjoy life, you never know what will happen tommorrow.

·
Registered
192 Posts
loss of two mates

Sorry for your loss. I never liked the idea of people getting killed in another country but when you read things about masked gunmen taking people off of a bus and executing them for being part of an ethnic group then you know someone has to take a stand against cowards who hide their faces with masks. Makes my blood boil.

Your friends are heroes and I salute them. :cry:

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Rest in peace, fallen heroes. May the civilized world proceed upon your service, and see your mission through.

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
stef said:
Just a wee post, two of my mates from my Regiment died on duty in Iraq last Sunday, hats off to all those who put their lives on the line for freedom regardless of whether the government is right or not.
A stark reminder to all to enjoy life, you never know what will happen tommorrow.
I'm sorry for them, although I don't understand the war in foreign country either. War is wrong way to defence freedon in the world.

I think that oil is over all everywhere.

So thinking 52 year old man from Finland. BUT i'm really so sorry for your friends.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Stef: heartfelt condolences for your friends. Of course they are heros who stepped up to do the most difficult job on the planet. May they rest in peace and their cause prevail.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Re: loss of two mates

number2 said:
Sorry for your loss. I never liked the idea of people getting killed in another country but when you read things about masked gunmen taking people off of a bus and executing them for being part of an ethnic group then you know someone has to take a stand against cowards who hide their faces with masks........

Your friends are heroes and I salute them.
Absolutely --

It takes courage and commitment to stand in harms ways for the benefit of others.................

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss of your pals.

Like many others, I dont understand the whole war thing. Personally, I'd like to see the presidents of the countries who are fighting get in to a boxing ring and settle the matter like gentlemen.

However, anyone who puts themselves in harms way, to protect another, is very brave. Your friends died heros.

R.I.P. boys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts